sábado, 6 de septiembre de 2014

Hometown without friends...

One of the worst parts of growing up is growing apart, from your friends I mean. Says the girl who's had the same friends since the age of 4. I'm not even kidding. Spent all of our school years together until college came and ripped us apart. 
Most of my friends left town to different citites, even countries. But we always kept in touch and got to see each other every once in a while. And then there were two. Just another friend and I, here, same old, same old, while the rest of our friends were out there meeting new people and getting to see the world. Anyways, lets get to the point. 
One of my best friends came back and finished college back home. So every weekend we got to go out and go crazy. Just have fun, like 20somethings are supposed to. But now she's gone again.
And this is the third saturday night I spent at home doing absolutely nothing, bored to death. I need help. I've been watching every season there is of every show ever made. Like seriously tho.. I can't be laying in bed anymore! Someone please take me out!
And it's not like I don't have any other friends, they just don't go out as much. One of them is either always working or with her man. The other one... Well, yeah. 
Usually I'd go out with my gay friends but they've gone completely MIA so.. The rest of my friends, the boys, well they're friends with my ex so that's a no. I have no intention whatsoever to spend my saturday night with my ex and his current girlfriend who's not over the fact that I'm not even into him anymore, And it's not even fair cause they were my friends first! Come to think of it... but anyways.. And yes, if it wasn't yet clear enough I do not have a boyfriend.
So yeah, I just created this blog while 'One flew over the Cuckoos nest' loaded.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario