Listening to my friends talk about finding the love of their lives and whatever. And I think to myself, well what if I think I've already found him? We're just not together. And who knows if we'll ever be. I like to believe so of course, and trust me I've pictured every single scenario where we finally end up together, we're laying in bed holding hands while 'at last' plays in my head. It's just perfect. But what until then? I'm not closed to the possibility of anything, I'm a strong believer in the whole 'whatever happens happens' so if it happens with him, great! If it doesn't then it was never meant to be and something else will come my way. And like I said I'm open to everything. If i meet someone who sweeps me off my feet I won't stop him. I actually wish someone would and would make me feel something for a change. Because I've felt nothing since this last guy, whom I truly believe is the one. But what good does it make to love someone I can't even be with. To love someone who can't be loved, someone who can't probably even imagine all I wish is to make him happy. But then again, someone who claims to love me as well. Someone who changes my day with a phone call. Someone who brings a smile to my face with the pure sound of his voice. I talk to him, I think of him, I remember him and then I'm sure there will be no one else. I see his face and realize how impossible it seems to even look at any other guy. In my mind I'm wishing for someone to come along but deep down I know it might be for nothing. So.. when my song once was 'I wont give up' I've gone from that to 'Say something, I'm giving up on you'.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario